High performance, smartmanaged switches designed with small businesses in mind
Whether you own a cafe, a design firm or a tech startup, a reliable and secure KEY FEATURES network plays a critical role in the success of your business. And you need a network solution that gives you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on growing your business instead of managing problems with your network.
Aruba Instant On makes it easy to keep network users happy, mobile and IoT devices connected, and your network secure.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixedconfiguration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable. They’re made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance.
Using either the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. What’s more, up to 30 W PoE power delivery is available out-of-the-box for your class 4 PoE devices, like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, all easily managed from the same platform.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8-, 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and Class4 PoE models
- PoE to power APs and IoT devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and door locks
- Two (2) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 8-port models, and four (4) dedicated 1G/10G SFP+ fiber ports on 24-/48-port models to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network
- Security controls let you define access in each area of your network, keeping your business data safe
- Convenient mobile app and webbased GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting