Nortel i2004 IP Phone With Silver Bezel – Refurbished (NTDU92)
The i2004 Internet Telephone provides seamless operation with today’s high value business communications services. The i2004 IP phone will evolve to include new value-added services, such as voice activated dialing, corporate and personal directory services, and user-based customization of their communications desktops. Services provided on the i2004 can be customized to specific business needs using any of the open interfaces on Nortel Networks Connection Managers.
A great way to save toll charges on long-distance and international calls. Today, with rapidly advancing technologies, voice quality on managed VoIP networks can match the public voice network. Enterprises can flexibly provide users with features and services they require to balance user functionality, streamlined management, and reduced facilities costs.
Will support more features in the future
Power over Ethernet delivers power from the Data Switching Equipment over Ethernet cabling via the IEEE 802.3af specification. By supporting Power over Ethernet, the IP Phone 2002 eliminates the need for power splitters and AC outlets, resulting in a more reliable and cost effective solution.
- Monochrome 8×24 Character LCD Display
- 14 fixed feature keys
- 6 to 12 programmable line/feature keys
- Text and icon keycaps for global deployment
- Expansion module support
- IP call recording
- Navigation cluster
- Headset support
- Four soft keys
- Color: Charcoal with Silver Bezel
- Size: 11.26″ x 6.77″ x 6.57″
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway