TL-SL1311P is an unmanaged switch with 8 10/100 Mbps ports, 2 1000 Mbps ports, and 1 SFP slot that requires no configuration, and provides 8 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
8 10/100 Mpbs Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 8) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SL1311P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is ? 65 W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3>…> port 8): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2, 3 and 5 is using 10 W respectively (maximum power per port is 30 W); the system power is 40 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 4 with 30 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 5 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2, 3 will use 10 W respectively and port 4 will use 30 W, no power will be supplied to port 5.
- Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission under Extend Mode.
- Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for port 1-8 to avoid snooping and tampering, which improves LAN security and performance.
- With PoE Auto Recovery, the switch will constantly detect the data transmission with PoE-powered devices (PD). When the switch finds that a PD stops sending data packets to the switch for a long period, the switch will reboot it automatically.
Easy to Use
TL-SL1311P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop and wall mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link 8-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+TL-SL1311P is a great selection for expanding your network.
- Features 10 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components