Extend AC750 Wi-Fi to Every Room Using Existing Electrical System
AV1000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
Extend Wired and Wireless Network Using Electrical System
TL-WPA7517 KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings wired and wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for drilling or wire installation
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
- Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit
HomePlug AV2 1000Mbps
AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-WPA7517 KIT ensures stable and high-speed Wi-Fi and wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
AC750 Wi-Fi for an Advanced Online Experience
With the 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, the TL-WPA7517 operates a dual band Wi-Fi network (simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your powerline network.
433Mbps on 5GHz
300Mbps on 2.4GHz
One Tap for a Unified Network | One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect the TL-PA7017 to your router.
Plug the TL-WPA7517 into a wall socket in the room you need network.
Let’s enjoy the wired or wireless internet service.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Wired Connections
One Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connection for a bandwidth intensive device, such as game consoles, smart TVs, STB and more, or connects multiple devices by adding a switch. Two Ethernet cables are included in the box.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control (also controlled by LED On/Off button)
- Guest network
- Homeplug AV2 Standard Compliant Powerline Adapter – Provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power and up to dual band Wi-Fi. Ideal to be an Ethernet extender which can easily go over walls.
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration – One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire powerline network.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide secure wired network to desktop, smart TVs, or game consoles.
- Plug, Pair and Play – Quickly set up a secured powerline network with no configuration required to enjoy fast, seamless wired/ wireless connection in minutes.
- OneMesh Compatible – Works with TP-Link OneMesh router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home.
- Please note that powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit.
- Compatible with all TP-Link AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, Av1000, AV600, AV500, AV200 Powerline adapter.