The New Slimline Business WiFi 6
AX3000 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
AX3000 WiFi 6 Speed
2402 Mbps on 5 GHz + 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
160 MHz Channel
Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160
Uninterrupted streaming when moving between APs
High-Efficiency WiFi 6
More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment
Optimize overall performance by reducing WiFi interference
Φ160 mm � 33.6 mm elegant design brings more agility
Centralized Cloud Management
Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud
Omada Mesh Technology
More flexible and convenient wireless deployment
Supports both DC (adapter sold separately) and 802.3at PoE+ for flexible installations
Designed for Business EnvironmentsRequiring High-Performance WiFi | Hospitality
High-quality and full coverage Guest WiFi
High-security WiFi to connect more devices
Seamless marketing WiFi coverage to boost business
Stable, seamless, and high-security WiFi coverage
Faster streaming, downloading, video conferencing, and more
Power up Your Business with New-Era Business WiFi 6
WiFi 6 brings faster speeds, lower lag, less interference, and higher capacity.
Lightning-Fast AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds
New-era business WiFi 6 with speeds up to 2976 Mbps brings more than twice the speed of WiFi 5. Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved WiFi speeds.
25% more data encoded at one time
Long OFDM Symbol
11% faster speed
Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers. It provides 100% centralized cloud management and creates a highly scalable network controlled from a single interface.
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment to Optimize Overall Performance
Provides powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network.
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh | Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
- Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM, HE60 and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP653 boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2976 Mbps.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Compact design ensures simple installation while saving space. The elegant appearance makes EAP653 a perfect blend into any modern office, hotel, classroom, or café.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Details). Standalone mode also supported.
- Cloud Access & Omada Compatibility: Remote Cloud access and Omada app enables centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites – all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming*(Omada Mesh & Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada SDN controllers), Band Steering, Load Balancing, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.