Omada Solution | Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network–all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management
100% centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites–all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Zero-Touch Provisioning for Efficient Deplyment
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there’s no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
AI-Driven Technology for Stronger Performance and Easy Network Maintenance | Assign Different Management Roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network | Multiple Factors Guarantee Higher Reliability
Reliable Connections Even with High-Density Clients Higher reliability of cloud service is guaranteed with 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, geographically isolated backup servers, and reliable product quality. Your network functions even if management traffic is interrupted.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized
- Depth : 4.90″ (124.46 mm)
- Width : 8.20″ (208.28 mm)
- Product Line : JetStream
- Height : 1″ (25.40 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : TL-SG2008 V3
- Brand Name : TP-LINK
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Product Model : TL-SG2008 V3
- Product Name : JetStream 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch