The compact EdgeSwitch features a versatile port configuration: eight Gigabit Ethernet ports that support PoE+ and two SFP ports for fiber connectivity. It can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall.
Convenient PoE+ Support
Sharing a total of 150W, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ or 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure.
Optical Fiber Backhaul
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. Two SFP ports provide uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch delivers robust switching performance with its total, non-blocking throughput of up to 10 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Non-Blocking Throughput Switching Performance
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+/SFP Ports
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Package Contents :
- Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
- Mount Brackets
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Product Line : EdgeSwitch
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 8
- Manageable : Yes
- Layer Supported : 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 2
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Uplink Port : No
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Number of SFP Slots : 2
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Stack Port : No
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : ES-8-150W
- Country of Origin : China